Annual Information Service
Save 45% or More!
Darnell's Annual Information Service includes the following elements:
- Three complete report libraries of your choice during the 12-month subscription period, such as DC-DC Converter Modules and ICs, Embedded AC-DC Power Supplies, External AC-DC Power Supplies, Digital Power, LED Driver ICs, Energy Harvesting & Micro Batteries, Rechargeable Battery Packs, Electronic Ballasts, Renewable Energy, and Vehicle Electrification etc. (Cost without the AIS at least $15,000, depending on the report titles)
- A 30% discount on all additional report purchases.
- 30% discount on all Darnell's conference registrations.
- Up to 40 hours of free consulting time. (Cost without the AIS,$7,000).
- Annual in-person one-day debriefing session with one of our analysts, you would pay only the travel expenses. (Cost without the AIS $3,000)
Darnell's AIS costs $15,000 and includes a large package of services. Without counting the conference discounts, these services individually cost a total of $27,997. By becoming an AIS subscriber, you would save over 45%, even more when we add in the conference discounts and if you purchases additional reports.
For questions or comments, please contact:
Traci Shepard - email@example.com
+1 951 279 6684 ext 251
Our consulting services range in scope from highly targeted, single-topic studies to the development of business plans for startup or market-entry operations. Select your area of interest below:
PowerPulse.Net is the Web’s leading power electronics publication, delivering over 1.5 million page views monthly. Additionally, PowerPulse offers subscribers free, 100% requested, daily delivery of the news via e-newsletter and RSS feeds.
SmartGridElectronics.net is the only source covering all developments related to how the smart grid will impact the design of all types of electronic equipment. Coverage extends from the Smart Meter through the building to the End-Use Equipment.